8.23.2009

Music in your soul.


Hello! Since I am now a highschooler, I'm joinin the Band club. Me and my friends plan to choose the genre of Jazz. We're all 8 person I guess. I'm takin as a keyboard, Kika and Maria as singers, Yessy as melody keyboard, Mali manager, and the other are boys but I dont even know their names hahaha. Hmm we still dont know what song to play, but I really really want to perform Soulvibe-Biarlah (hapuslah cinta), Maliq and d'essentials and other jazz song. Aaah I cant wait to play em! and while I was browsin websites, I found these picts and I love em since I found em. They're just like our band (in my imagination) but I can't find the drum :(


Mali, manager


Kika & Maria, singer
The boys, guitar
And me, keyboard

2 komentar:

Halimah Rachma mengatakan...

wweees cie ank band nccchh

Natasha mengatakan...

iya nih hahaha